Thursday, January 9, 2014

NOTW Thursdays | Fool's Gold


It's been a while since I've done an NOTW and since I love my current nail polish so much I decided to get off my lazy butt and take some pictures. This nail was found simply by chance when I was at Target one day, literally speed walking through just looking for one thing. I zoomed through the makeup section and found nothing that caught my eye but then I passed this huge table just filled with discounted nail polishes from OPI to Essie to Sally Hansen, you name it. I didn't have a lot of time to look through the massive pile so I kinda shuffled the top layers a bit until I found ones that caught my eye. This guy was discount to around $3-$4.

The name is A Phil's Paradise and it's made by Nicole by OPI for the Modern Family collection. Gonna admit I've never watched a single episode of the show but I heard they're pretty funny and the nail polish collection is a hit so far. Also, notice my application has immensely improved? Ehhh ehhh. Skills.

Ada xx

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty color! :) I got some of their colors on discount too, I didn't see any from essie though :'( haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks stunning. Glitzy but not too much. Also your application skills are spot on!

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is gorgeous, addicted to anything that sparkles! x

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauuutiful!! I haven't picked up anything from the Nichole line and this looks like the perfect place to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ada, I just wanted to drop you a comment to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award which is a really fun tag that let's you get to know your fellow bloggers and helps your readers find out more about you! If you are interested in doing a post for yourself be sure to check out mine for details, I'd love to see your answers xx

    EmmiHearts - The Sunshine Award

    ReplyDelete