Friday, September 13, 2013

NOTW Thursdays | Picturesque Purple




NOTW... Fridays.... GAAHH I'M SORRY! I was going to post this last night but I came home after work at 10pm, had to eat and shower and I totally forgot. Better late than never, though, right? Also, sloppy nails.

This week I got a package from MUA I ordered because they were having free international shipping on orders over £20, so naturally I went for it. Included in that package was the above sparkly purple in Jellyfish - that colour only went on the ring finger. The rest of the nails are Sephora by OPI in the colour What A Broad. Honestly, I've never been a big purple person because my mom haaaates the colour so she never bought me anything with it. But lately, I've been really loving it! With the onset of cool weather, I've been looking for an appropriate fall colour and I think these guys make the cut.

What's your favourite fall colour?

Ada xx

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Loving the accent nail.
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery one - it will be perfect for the festive season!
    I can't wait to use my sparkly shades this season.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors look great, I love the sparkly purple!
    I have a similar purple nail polish, from Catrice. I bought it this summer but I haven't used it yet. I think purple could be a great color for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I've never heard of Catrice but I'll check it out. Yesss, purple is such a beautiful fall colour! Looks lovely with all the browns.

      Delete
  4. This is a very pretty colour! Purples are always a bit hit or miss for me, but these are gorg!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Took a bit of time to get used to it but I love it.

    ReplyDelete