Monday, July 29, 2013

TAG | Get To Know Me - 21 Questions

Hi everyone! I decided to make a little tag about myself so you guys could find out a bit more about this blogger. So, without further adieu, here we go:
 
1. Are you named after anyone? - No, my grandma actually came up with the name and my mom liked it so much that it stuck. I was supposed to be named Gabriella. One of my middle names, Charlotte, though, is a different story. When my brother was little, he loved the story Charlotte's Web, so I was named after a spider.
2. When was the last time you cried? - Hmmm about a week and a half ago.
3. Do you have kids? - Not yet!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? - Honestly, I have no clue. People act so different than how they think they act, if that makes sense. And also, it depends whether new me and old me were compatible, considering new me is 'another person'. This is what happens when I get asked complicated questions.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot - Religiously.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? - Only if I put on a diaper beforehand. I'd probably make a big deal about it and freak out beforehand and then someone would push me off and I'd want to go again.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? - Corn Pops! Loved them since childhood.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people - Eyes, smile, presence. The way they interact and act around others, the way they react.
9. What is your eye colour? - Brown on the inside and green on the outside.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? - Happy endings!! I haaaaate scary movies unless they're thrillers, but that's more making me nervous and antsy than scaring me.
11. Favorite smells? - Fresh cut grass, fresh wood, gasoline, campfire, BBQ.
12. Summer or winter - I'm Canadian, what do you think? Always winter.
13. Computer or television? - Computer all the way. Plus, I can (and do) watch my fav shows online.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? - Florida when my fam went on a 2 week vacation. Beautiful, but incredibly hot.
15. Do you have any special talents? - I dread this question but I truly don't know whether I'm talented at something or just think I am. How about special passions? Knitting, writing, acting, makeup.
16. Where were you born? - Toronto, Canada.
17. What are your hobbies? - I love to write, knit, make jewelry, design. I'd like to start dragon boating, canoeing, jive dancing.
18. Do you have any pets? - Yes! My big boy Azor. He's a German Shorthaired Pointer and he's just turned 4 this month.
19. Favorite movie? - Ah yes, another horrible question. I HAVE SO MANY!! Savages, A Cinderella Story, How To Train Your Dragon, Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls, The Christopher Nolan Batman's, Kickass, American Beauty, The Avengers.
20. Do you have any siblings? - Yep, one older brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Ideally, it's my dream to be an actress, but I would also accept having my own business, being a writer (be it a novel or a video game company), or anything artistic.
 
Ada xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment