After purchasing and loving my i-Divine palettes and after all the great reviews about Sleek, I just knew that I needed to try more of their products. It also helped that their shipping was ridiculously cheap, something I don't exactly understand. I paid around $3.50 to have the package shipped from the UK to Canada, whereas shipping from the US to Canada would cost me $10+?
Either way, I went off to their website and began my browsing. There were 8 products that really caught my eye. I purchased the following:
- Waterproof Mascara ($4.99)
- Lip Pencil in Blackberry ($2.49)
- Luminous Pressed Powder in 01 ($8.99)
- True Colour Lipstick in Mulberry and Cherry ($6.49 each)
- Blush in Pomegranate ($5.99)
- Eye Dust in Vintage and In The Nude ($3.99 each)