Sunday, May 19, 2013

HAUL | Madison Street Beauty




If there one brand that I can rely on for the absolute best eyeshadows and blushes, it'll definitely be Madison Street Beauty. They're a little treasure I found on Etsy one day whilst looking for some bargains. And let me tell you, I found them! Every couple of months, they price all their items at 60% off, so not only are they incredibly priced, but once the sale price hits, one eyeshadow will cost $2.

I have ordered several eyeshadows from them before and have been so happy that I knew I needed more! This time I ordered 17 eyeshadows and 2 blushes, my total being around $40. I have just managed to try them all out and my absolute favourite is 'Opal'. When you see it in the container, it just looks like a simple nude, but upon applying, it has a beautiful purple/blue sheen to it. I have received many compliments on my eyeshadow upon wearing it. I also love it because it reminds me of my favourite discontinued (wah :C) MAC pigment 'Lark About'. I also really, really love 'Smoky Sapphie', a true matte navy blue that looks stunning smoked around the lash line.

The eyeshadows I got are:
  • Manzanita
  • Wintergreen
  • Cacao
  • Opal
  • Australian Gold
  • Taupe Luster
  • Espresso
  • Toasted Coconut
  • Chai
  • Bronze Sand
  • Smoky Sapphire
  • Galaxy (looks brown but is a stunning deep purple)
  • Chestnut
  • Mossy Mauve (MAC's 'Blue Brown' pigment dupe)
  • Fern
  • Golden Olive
  • Turquoise
And the blushes I got are:
  •  Hydrangea
  • Peony

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment