Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RE-HAUL | MAC, Costa Blanca X, Sephora




So I ended up exchanging my Ocean Dip nail polish for MAC's Creamsheen Glass in Loud & Lovely! When I went into MAC and the sales lady told me that I would have to send back my nail polish by mail, but then she went into the back to ask and they made an exception for me. She was so lovely and helped me pick out this gorgeous colour! I was going to originally purchase a lipstick in Show Orchid, but they didn't have it and I couldn't find a colour I really loved (I also swatched Hibiscus and didn't love it as much as I thought I would) so she ended up suggesting I get Loud & Lovely. I tried it on and it was beautiful! It was $22 CAD so I had to pay the difference of $4. I also decided to keep Lush-Light Bronze after comparing it with Gold-Go-Lightly. My mom really liked Lush-Light Bronze.


I then stopped by Sephora because I desperately needed a new Urban Decay Primer Potion. I was going to purchase the jumbo one but they were out of stock and their smaller size comes in the tube form now! I ended up picking that up for $23 CAD but because I still had store credit I ended up only paying $14 for the product! I got the original one.


I also stopped by Costa Blanca X because they were having a sale. I love this store and own a couple things from them. I was going to get this cream and gold clutch with wood on the outside, but my mom wanted to buy it and it was $30 CAD and I didn't want her to waste her money, so instead I picked out this larger black and gold clutch that was onsale for $15 CAD! I love it soso much and can't wait to use it the next time I go out!

And that's my haul! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment